Monday, 10 September 2012

Identify people who can help you develop your knowledge, understanding and practice.

 A social care worker can get all aspects of help and support to develop his knowledge, understanding and practice from Manager, Supervisor, Senior Care Worker, Nurse, Colleague and Mentor . Even he can obtain the support from social care council website and also other related websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment