Google

Adsense

Friday 10 March 2017

Describe why it is important to adhere to the agreed scope of the job role? Why it is important working agreed ways with your employer?

Agreed ways of working will not only provide me instructions and guidelines but also make me aware of role and responsibilities within my service provision. It is essential to aware of my role and limits as I will have to work within my role and limits.

Why it is vital? : Recognising my role and limits, I will be able to prevent myself and individual from harm and danger. I would also be able to learn my professional boundaries, which mean what I am allowed or not allowed to do within my job role. In other words role and limits can be described as ‘allowed or not allowed’. I should not do anything what is not being agreed with my employer or instructed or within your job role. If I do not follow guidance or adhere to the agreed scope of my job role, and cause harm to any service user, member of public and myself, I may find myself subject to disciplinary procedures which can lead to dismissal or even prosecution (Depending on the seriousness of crime).